Machine Learning Data Scientist
Serves as a Machine Learning Data Scientist subject matter expert. Our Team is charged with optimizing the ML-DevOps framework to include all aspects of the machine learning processing baseline. Our Team facilitates the development of automatic detection of critical events using current and historical satellite imagery. This position will provide architecture guidance for annotation, training, deep learning, big data management, DevOps, and high-performance computing.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Clearance Level: Must Currently Possess or Be Able to Obtain Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance Level
Place of Performance: DC Metro Area and potentially from home
Job Schedule: Full-time (Start Immediately)
- Years of experience: 5
- Degree: Bachelor required; Masters or PhD desired
- Degree area: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Other Quantitative Fields
- General knowlege in machine learning areas, e.g. CCN's, A&N's, etc.
- Experience with Machine Leaning applications, e.g. computer vision natural language processing
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Amazon
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries, e.g. algorithms, Analytical Methodologies,
- Good written and spoken communication skills, can work across functional teams
- Strong coding abilities in multiple programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python, Scala)
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL Databases, including MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with cloud computing & security accreditation
- Experience in Server-Side Python frameworks, such as Tornado and Flask
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Commercial Cloud technologies, and Container Computing, including Docker and Kubernetes